Baby Tomato Mushroom Pasta
This Baby Tomato Mushroom Pasta is a super simple 8 ingredient recipe for one
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time20 mins
- pasta of choice I recommend spelt spaghetti or for gluten free version, lentil spaghetti
- 1/2 cup baby tomatoes halved
- 1 cup baby sized button mushrooms
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- chili to taste
- 2 pieces spring onions
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup almond cream or soy cream
- 1 tbsp Shoyu naturally brewed soy sauce
- smal bunch fresh parsley minced
Saute on strong flame mushrooms and chopped spring onions, with spices.
Add pinch of salt and 1 tsp Shoyu
When mushrooms are starting to soften, add halved baby tomatoes.
Then add cream and rest of shoyu.
Saute for maybe a minute longer, until the mushrooms are done. Turn off the flame.
Sprinkle minced parsley and fold in cooked pasta into ready sauce.
Check if it needs more seasoning.
I like adding a drizzle of Extra Virgin Olive Oil for even more flavor
- My main ingredients in this Baby Tomato Mushroom Pasta are baby tomatoes and mushrooms (obviously) and the dominant spice is smoked paprika but I also made this recipe with eggplant instead of mushrooms and loved it the same.
- Use any pasta you like - great gluten free versions are rice pasta, legume pasta (lentil, chickpea, black bean and edamame), spelt for wheat free.
- For a spicier dish you can use smoked chili instead of smoked paprika.