This Black Bean Chocolate Mousse is so super decadent and chocolatey you wouldn’t believe it was also healthy, protein rich, gluten free, vegan, refined sugar free and healthy – I say almost lunch ;).
Since I cooked so much black beans yesterday I had to come up with a few recipes. I made some chocolate chip cookies and this amazing mousse.
These little pots are super simple but powerful (I just ate 2 for dessert after a workout! I say they’re great postworkout meal too – because they’re rich in good carbs and protein – and because I deserved them.
I love creating recipes with veggies and legumes, and these really came out amazing! It is a super simple recipe. Once you have cooked beans and roasted hazelnuts, you just need to pop all the ingredients in the blender, and you’re set 😉
This mousse is:
- protein rich
- gluten free
- refined sugar free
- rich in good carbs
- contains only healthy fats
- very low in calories compared to a conventional desserts
- has lots of healthy fibers
- You can substitute hazelnuts with other nuts
- You can use canned beans just rinse them well and leave in a sieve to drain really well – to avoid the bean-y taste
- Use any sweetener you like. I tried this recipe with maple and agave syrup and loved both.
- I had some questions about omitting coconut oil. You can also use melted cocoa butter
- Add more cocoa for deeper chocolate flavour and sweetener for sweeter mousse
Ok. I think I covered pretty much everything and for any questions, comment below.
[recipe-foody] Preparation time: 15 minutes
Yields: 4 x 125ml
- 2 cups cooked black beans
- 1/2 cup oat milk
- 3 tbsp roasted hazelnuts
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 3 – 4 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 – 4 tbsp maple syrup
- pinch of salt
- dash of cinnamon
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Drain well the beans to get rid of the liquid if there’s any left after cooking. You can use canned beans just rinse them well and leave in a sieve to drain really well – to avoid the beany taste
- Put them in the blender with the rest of ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Store in the fridge.
- Chill well before eating.[/recipe-foody]
If you like what I share on my blog, please subscribe to my updates above so you’ll never miss another recipe 😉
Čokoladni mousse od crnog graha
Prefini čokoladni mousse – bez žitarica tj. glutena i rafiniranog šećera. Super jednostavno, zdravo, bogato proteinima, vlaknima i dobrim ugjikohidratima – skoro ručak Upravo sam smazala dva za dessert nakon treninga.
Možete grah skuhati sami ili koristiti neki iz teglice. Ako koristite kupovni, dobro ga operite i dobro ocijedite – tekućina obično ima jako okus po grahu za razliku od tekućine od kuhanja.
Recept je prejednostavan. Ako imate skuhani grah i pečene lješnjake, gotovi ste za doslovno 10 minuta.
Ovaj recept je:
- gluten free
- nisko kaloričan
- bez nezdravih šećera i masnoća
- bogat vlaknima
- bogat proteinima i složenim ugljikohidratima
[recipe-foody] Vrijeme pripreme: 15 minuta
Količina: 4 x 125ml
1/2 šalice zobenog mlijeka
- 2 šalice kuhanog crnog graha (može i neki drugi)
- 3 žlice pečenih oguljenih lješnjaka
- 2 žlice rastopljenog kokosovog ulja
- 3 – 4 žlice nezasladjenog kakaa
- 3 – 4 žlice javorovog ili agavinog sirupa
- 1 žličica limuna
- prstohvat soli
- malo cimeta
- Dobro ocijedite grah (operite ako je kupovni) i stavite s ostalim sastojcima u blender.
- Ako želite možete staviti više kakaa za čokoladniji okus i više zaslađivača za slađi mousse.
- Izblendate i stavite da se dobro ohladi. [/recipe-foody]
Ako imate pitanja u vezi zamjena u receptu, slobodno pišite u komentarima.